WOLVERINE: ENEMY OF STATE

Logan after Scarlet Witch show him part of his past life with a vision, goes to Japan searching for answers, but out of his depth in an unknown world he faces unexpected and deadly foes in a life or death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.

Post-Credit scene: Logan is in his house, and someone knocks the door, Logan go open it and sees the Captain America, invite him in, and the asks: -I don't want to be unrespectful but, what do you want from me? , Cap show Logan a photo of the soldiers that helped him in te world war II, -I recognized you when i saw you in the news, you're were a good soldier, and now you have, what, hundred years? -I'm so old as you, -replies Logan.Cap stands up, and looking at Logan says: -The war never stops, and have to be soldiers to fight in, i want you to help me once again. Logan takes the photo, saying- For you captain, always, and, call me Wolverine. 

Comentarios